About Me

My photo
well i am a wife, a mother and a mamaw. Love, love family!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Balloon

well today was the day when the world thought that the little 6 year old boy went up in the balloon alone. we all waited and waited and prayed, and prayed some more. Thankfully the child was found safe at home in the attic. I'm sure his parents were frightened out of their minds!
i guess no parent is exempt from the fear for their children's safety. when i sit down to think i can remember numerous times that i have been afraid for my children. the times when they just wander away for a few seconds at the grocery store, or when they are playing in the corner of the yard where you can't see them. Then there those times when life hangs in the balance. When only a miracle can save them..... i know what that is like.....I've seen when life has been restored to one you love, and i can say, that truly it is a miracle. I thank God everyday that i have been sooooo very blessed. So as i sit here and the day is almost gone... I thank God once again that a little boy in Colorado is safe and that his parents have had a miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the kid is safe but beyond that . . .

    Don't even get me started on Balloon Boy!!!!

    Ugh! Arg! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete