About Me

My photo
well i am a wife, a mother and a mamaw. Love, love family!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I seem to feel somewhat better this morning. I got up and ate my bowl of raisin bran for breakfast,as you know it's the most important meal of the day. Or so they say. I don't know who "they" are, but someone.... anyway. It is now lunch, and I believe I will have a turkey sandwich. As you know I am trying to decrease my "fluff," so turkey is #1 on my list of "can eat" foods.
what a great time to increase my intake of turkey. The holiday season is upon us, so there's sure to be a plentiful amount of turkey.
Yesterday my day went well, i stayed within my own "guidelines" and i walked some also. Yay!!!
well this hasn't been much, but it is what was on my mind so i guess it will have to do. So if you hear a "gobble" sound...... look around......it could be me or the ghost of turkeys yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. I was JUST clicking on FB to ask you if you blogged today. :)

    Raisin Bran? I tried that . . . lasted a box. Would have been less but I felt the need to finish off the box before I threw it out.

    Speaking of turkey . . . Have we figured out any Thanksgiving plans yet?

    ReplyDelete